Making the Wrong Career Choice Is a Preventable Mistake
As a parent, you strive to help your child avoid making the same mistakes you may have made.
If you've ever felt stuck or unsatisfied in your career, you may be wondering how to take proactive steps now to: 1) help your high school or college student avoid the pain and frustration of choosing the wrong career, and 2) set them up for career success and satisfaction.
By reading this free e-book, you will learn:
- Two crucial steps in identifying your child's best career fit
- The importance of choosing the right college major
- Why passion doesn't necessarily equal career fit
- How to avoid common parenting pitfalls
- Why college career centers are usually ineffective
To download this e-book, simply fill out the form and click "submit."