Transform Your Organization’s Leadership
Hiring an executive coach is a powerful investment in your company’s leaders, helping them improve both their performance and the company’s bottom line.
But there are so many executive coaches out there — some with absolutely no coach training or credentials. How do you find the most qualified coaches who are the best fit for your company and leaders? And how do you set an executive coaching engagement up for the greatest success?
In this white paper, you will learn:
- The top mistakes to avoid when hiring executive coaches
- The most important questions to ask when interviewing coaches
- What an effective executive coaching engagement looks like
- How to create the right executive coaching strategy for your company
- The best metrics to use in evaluating the success and ROI of coaching
To download this white paper, simply fill out the form to the right and click "submit."